SOS Entertainment Gift Vouchers
We’re very pleased to now offer Gift Vouchers. Our idea is that these could help couples and party-givers to spread the cost of a celebration. It’s also a great way to give the gift of an SOS Entertainment party to someone special.
Gift vouchers are available as WEDDING and PARTY varieties. However, this does not restrict you when redeeming these vouchers. A PARTY voucher may be used towards a wedding package and a WEDDING voucher may be used towards an alternative type of party (our wedding packages are often purchased for anniversaries, birthdays etc) so it is fine to use a voucher in this way.
If you have bought, or are thinking of buying our gift vouchers, please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions as set out below.
These Ts & Cs are subject to review, and may be updated as required.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of being issued. If the party, for example a wedding, is booked further ahead than this, the voucher should be redeemed as the deposit (or part of the deposit) at the time of booking, rather than the balance payment.
- The voucher cannot be used after the expiry date shown on the voucher. SOS Entertainment is under no obligation to honour vouchers that have expired.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- Each voucher can only be used once.
- The original voucher must be shown at the time of being redeemed, copies are not accepted.
- Vouchers form part of an agreement between the buyer, recipient and SOS Entertainment and cannot be transferred.
- Our gift vouchers can be used across all of our party services and products, including our packages and bundles.
- If you want to buy a gift voucher for someone who lives out of the SOS Entertainment South East and London service area, please talk to us first.
- Any code or reference shown on the voucher must be quoted at the time of booking.
- At the time of purchase or purchase confirmation, we will need the name and address of the voucher buyer plus the name(s) and address of the person who will be receiving and redeeming the voucher (see below).
- If the cost of the service or package is less than the value of the voucher, a product or service to the remainder of the value will be offered, or credit to the remaining value can be carried forwards for further bookings (within the 12 month date of the voucher). There is no cash repayment in the event the voucher value exceeds the purchase, for example where a £100 voucher is used for a service costing £75.
- If the value of the voucher is less than the cost of the service or package being booked, then the remaining balance is payable by alternative means (bank transfer or payment by credit or debit card) at the same time as the voucher is being redeemed.
- Vouchers may be used as credit against any part of your party booking – from deposits, to part payment, full payment and any balance payments.
- Vouchers are posted out by First Class, UK-wide, signed for postage on the next working day after payment in full is received. There is no cost to the customer for this.
- Lost, stolen or destroyed gift vouchers will not be exchanged or refunded.
- SOS Entertainment reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift vouchers at any time and to take appropriate action, including cancellation of the vouchers if deemed necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase further gift vouchers.
- By purchasing a gift voucher, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Gift Voucher Customer Information
We require the names and addresses of both the buyer and the recipient so that we can ensure that vouchers have arrived safely, with the right person and are being redeemed by the person stated when the purchase was made.
This information will not be used for marketing purposes UNLESS you expressly ask us to keep in touch with product updates and services.