Booking Sean as your wedding DJ
- Talk to Sean about your proposed date. During the Covid pandemic we’re trying to offer extended booking services, such as guaranteed deposit refunds and Double Date bookings on just one deposit, to try to help you plan ahead without headaches.
- Once you’ve booked, the SOS Entertainment team will be on hand to create your perfect playlist.
- At the consultation stage, we’ll check on your music preferences and can offer plenty of ideas for your own choices and for gathering requests from your guests.
- We’ll also work with any wedding theme you have in place, such as Country and Western, likes and dislikes, needs and likely guest preferences. This way, we’ll have an overview of the kind of wedding reception celebration you’d like. If you’re short on time and have too much else going on, we’ll curate a playlist for you to review beforehand if you choose. That way, you have all the help and none of the hassle! Bottom line, we’ll work collaboratively with you or we can work independently and you’ll still be assured of a wedding party to remember.
- Sean has a wealth of music knowledge he’s happy to share. So if you want help thinking of the perfect song for that dad-daughter, mother-son first dance, he’ll have ideas for you, based on who you are and what you like.
At the wedding party
- Want a few tunes during the event to keep the kids happy (and give the parents a break)? That’s no problem, we can sort out a kids’ slot or two to include into your party tunes.
- Need a big build up to an announcement or speech? This is one of Sean’s DJ specialities, particularly when it comes to wedding speeches and toasts . Have a chat with Sean and he’ll organise special ways to make speeches a highlight of the event.. Remember, pyrotechnics, lights and visuals can be personalised to make this moment even more special!
- As well as gathering requests in advance, Sean encourages everyone to get involved in the celebration, so his wedding DJ service includes a virtual request facility. Using an easy text format, each guest can text us a request if they’d like to.
- Sean is also a wedding DJ with a difference – he’s prepared to work with your venue to organise convenient set up and take down, so that you can just relax and enjoy a very special day.
Full and valid liability insurance, plus full member of both the AMPdjAlliance of mobile and party DJs and the National Association of Disc Jockeys.