Single item hire price of £500 includes:
- All day hire
- Setting up
- Taking down
- 40ft x 20ft approx.
- Four walls, one with ample entrance space.
- Pillared effect entrance, ideal for photographs..
- Attractive roof shape, with ventilation points.
- Safe to use outdoors.
- Ample space throughout for seating, DJ and dancing.
Ask us about
- Extending the hire time.
- Hiring this item alongside some of our other items, such as our wedding bouncy castle.
- Adding this item to one of our wedding packages. Just contact us before adding this to your basket, and we’ll come up with a special price for you.
Planning to make the most of our inflatable wedding marquee to hire?
It’s a great idea, especially with outdoor weddings being a current (and necessary trend). To help your decision making though, please remember to factor a few things into your planning:
- Ensure there’s adequate space for this item. It’s 40ft x 20ft but also requires space around for the guy ropes and anchorage. Space is also needed for the generator, inflating and deflating.
- Social distancing is likely to be with us for a considerable time yet, so please allow plenty of space at the entrance for your guests to access the marquee safely.
- Our team will need access to the outdoor space to set this up in advance, and of course for taking down afterwards. If you’re hiring this inflatable marquee to use at a venue, please do talk to them first before booking. We’ll have a blog post of useful questions to ask your venue about having inflatables, coming soon.
- With ^^ this ^^ in mind, please be aware that there may be an extra charge based on location, accessibility and timing. We always try to keep this to a minimum, so please call us and we can chat about it before booking.