Video shows our 5m dome in a cosy dome set up, which is perfect for creating a quiet zone or chill-out space for guests who may need a break from the DJ for a bit!
Our main igloo dome hire has found an exciting niche for itself as a wedding quiet zone and additional entertainment hub!
We have two different igloos available for hire – 3.5m and 5m. One has a rust proof rod frame, the other has an inflatable frame.
All year-round use
Cooler months – Our 3.5m dome is designed to be resistant to strong winds. Plus, our igloo dome hire includes electric heating options for the cold months.
Warmer weather – window vents are part of the design, to help keep you cool inside during the summer.
Wedding Quiet Zone hire options:
Cozy quiet zone Dome
- 360 degree views
- Set up and taken down by one of our friendly team, with social distancing and Covid-secure steps as required
- Electric heater available in the winter months
- Ground sheet
- Fairy lights
- Low level coffee table
- Sofa bed
- Bean bags
- Scatter cushions
- Bluetooth speaker
- Add your own personal touches for your wedding guests
Soft play / kids activity zone £300
- As above but with less seating and more play fun for the kids
- Wedding-themed soft play items
We can also add in a screen if you want to run a montage of photos and messages for guests who are enjoying the quiet space.
Gaming Quiet Zone
As above but with all you need to provide guests with an out of the way, ‘alternative’ entertainment space. This hire is hugely popular, our couples and their guests are loving it! To get some idea of what’s included, please check out our Gaming Pod Hire listing.
- Projector & screen
- 50″ plasma SMART TV
- Speaker system
- Balloon columns and decorations
- Portaloo with shelter
- Extending the hire time.
- A discounted deal when adding this item to one of our wedding packages. That’s why there’s no price with this listing – we’ll come up with a special price for you.
- Before booking, ensure there’s enough space for our igloos to be put up safely. With a 3.6 and a 5m metre diameter, you’d need to add approximately 1 – 1.5m all around for safe use.
- Our team will need access to the outdoor space to set this up in advance, and of course for taking down afterwards. If you’re hiring our igloo pod to use at a venue, please do talk to them first before booking.
Choose from various add-ons for a complete package price
Ask us about …
Planning ahead …