Sep 04, 2020
SOS Bike Ride for Charity – NEW DATE!
Time for another update on Sean’s #SOSpedal4plirb mission and there’s something to be aware of. That date? It just got updated!
Yes, as is often the way with these things, an issue of clashed dates has arisen! But with his training and fundraising on his bike ride for charity going well, Sean decided to just move things along.
Instead of sticking with the date as previously set by the London to Brighton bike ride …
the new date is now saturday 26th september 2020
Everything else stays the same …
- Sean’s 54 mile route (detailed in the previous post).
- Sean’s charity donation page (which has now been updated to show the new date)
- And his plan to finish at the charity’s boathouse. You can see from the photo that he’s already trained for that bit!
support SEAN'S BIKE RIDE FOR CHARITY ...
All that remains is to get the new date out there and more of the fundraising in! If you’d like to get involved …
- Check for event updates on Sean’s dedicated #SOSpedalforplirb fundraising page.
- Keep up to date with the event page and photos on Facebook .
- Please share this blog post and social media around this event, to help Sean raise as much as possible in his marathon ride!
- The featured image at the top is Sean’s poster. Please feel free to screenshot this and share it too!
- Click here if you’d like to know more about Pett Level Independent Rescue Boat, charity number 286891