It’s here …. the ultimate gaming party made possible with our inflatable gaming pod!
Gaming pod description
- 5m inflatable igloo dome
- Thick PVC transparent cover
- Inflatable frame
- Additional measurements to follow – in the meantime, please contact Sean to discuss the space allowance required for safe use of this fantastic gaming igloo!
Could be used all year round
Cooler months – the dome is designed to be resistant to winds and is anchored when set up. However, as it’s an inflatable item, this cannot be used in exceptionally windy conditions. Hire can include electric heating options for the cold months – speak to Sean for a deal.
Warmer weather – window vents are part of the design, to help keep you cool inside during the summer.
The £300 gaming pod hire cost covers 24 hours of hire and includes the following:
- 2 x 50″ TVs
- Playstation 4
- Nintendo Switch
- Retro Games Console with 2000+ games built in
- Inflatable sofa bed – sits 2 and unfolds to bed – ideal for that sleepover!
- 6 x bean bags
- Gaming-themed cushions
- 360 degree views
- Set up and taken down by one of our friendly team, with social distancing and Covid-secure steps as required
- Electric heater available in the winter months
- Ground sheet
- Generator £75
- Sweet bouquet £25
- Gaming nibbles hamper – Ask for price
- Balloon column from £15
Ask us about
- Holding a special event? Ask us about extending the hire time.
- A discounted deal, when you bundle our igloo dome hire with any of our other entertainment items and packages.
Planning ahead …
- Before booking, ensure there’s enough space for this igloo to be put up safely. With its huge 5m size, you’ll need to add approximately 1 metre all around for safe use.
- 5m likely to be too large? Don’t worry, the gaming pod option is also available for our 3.6m igloo domehire!
- Our team will need access to the outdoor space to set this up in advance, and of course for taking down afterwards.