All the fun of an activity party, but without the clearing up! Say hello to our self-contained soft play equipment for hire within a complete mobile soft play trailer.
Single Item Hire from £499
- Up to 4 hour hire – no reductions for less time due to the time / costs required for sanitising, setting up and travel for drop off / collection.
- Setting up.
- Taking down.
Item details to be aware of
- Approx 25ft long including the draw bar; 7ft 6ins wide; 18ft high but ….
- In order to be operated safely, a clearance of approx 6 – 12 ft all around will be needed please be aware of this before booking!
- With the large size of this trailer, we’ll require good vehicular access to set up. Please talk to us before booking to find out what’s required!
- You will need to provide your own supervision for children using the trailer at all times – basic hire price does not include supervision by SOS Entertainment staff. However, if you would like some of our staff to supervise, this can be added to your party bundle at an extra cost. Call Sean on 07956 101 596 with your enquiry.
- Best recommended for primary aged, younger children, possibly up to 13 years.
As us about
- Extending the hire time.
- Hiring this item as part of a larger party or event entertainment bundle.
Want to know more about hiring our mobile soft play trailer?
This trailer really is a great choice for kids’ parties and events, but please remember to factor in its overall size, plus space allowance for safe operations and for vehicle access to drop off and pick up:
- Consider the overall size of this item and space allowance for safe usage.
- Ensure plenty of extra space at access points by allowing AT LEAST 1 m extra space for children to enter and exit safely, to avoid accidents.
- If you are hiring our mobile soft play trailer to use in a private or public venue, please check with the venue about access arrangements, before booking.
- This can be a tricky vehicle to get to the right spot. Very occasionally, there may be an extra charge based on location and accessibility. If you’re not sure, please call or contact Sean for a chat before booking.
At SOS Entertainment, Sean’s priority is to keep everyone safe. To find out more: