Single item Disco Dome hire starts from £150
- 5 hour hire
- Setting up
- Taking down
- Sound check support if needed
Additional hours cost £20 an hour or an extra £50 for overnight hire.
- 5.4m x 3.6m x 3.4m
- Attractive funky design disco bouncy castle
- Integral lights and bluetooth speaker system
- Generous bounce zone
- Children, teens and adults, but for safety and accident prevention, we advise that children should not be using the bouncy castle at the same time as adults.
- Indoor use on artificial grass and hard surfaces.
- Outdoor use on grass, artificial grass, dirt surfaces, under cover outdoors
- Outdoor use on grass / hard surface mix (such as decking). We have additional stability and securing methods for mixed and hard surfaces, so please contact us before booking to see what’s possible.
Not suitable to use
- Outdoors on hard surfaces
- In poor or extreme weather conditions
- In winds above 24mph (38kmph) in accordance with HSE regulations. The maximum wind speed allowed may be lower, depending on the type of inflatable. In all cases we will follow the manufacturer’s and HSE recommendations. HSE safety advice can be found here.
Ask us about
- Extending the hire time – just £50 for an overnight hire so you can party for longer.
- Hiring our disco bouncy castle alongside any of our soft play bundles for a children’s party.
Want to know more about hiring a disco bouncy castle?
It’s a fab choice for a fun outdoor party, but please remember to factor the size of this item and space you’ll need into your planning:
- Consider the overall size of the bouncy castle.
- Allow for space around the disco dome, for safety ground pegging and generator.
- Although this bouncy castle has a generous bounce zone to help safe access and exit, please allow AT LEAST 1 m extra space so that this can be done safely and to help avoid accidents.
- Access will be required for set up in advance and for take down afterwards. If you’re planning to end your party late into the night, we may need you to pay the cost for hire overnight, to avoid anti-social hours and noise issues for packing up and collection.
- If you’re looking to hire our disco dome at an outdoor venue, please check with the venue about access arrangements, before booking.
- This is a heavy item to get to the right spot. Occasionally, there may be an extra charge based on location and accessibility. If you’re not sure, please do give us a call and we can chat about it before booking.
At SOS Entertainment, Sean’s priority is to keep everyone safe. To find out more:
- We have some Terms & Conditions for hire of our inflatables and soft play items. Please click for a quick view of these.
- We take additional steps to ensure our items to hire come to you in a safe condition. Please see more on our safety page here.
Remember, we can bundle our soft play and inflatable items into customised packages to bring down the cost of your party entertainment. Check out the You May Also Like … products below and get in touch to ask us about package deals when booking our inflatable bouncy castles to hire!
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.